Since the previous assignment, we have covered quite a lot of techniques in Flash and AS3. It is now time to consolidate that knowledge, by developing another small project.
- use of mouse and/or keyboard based interaction;
- conditionals and/or for loops;
- sound and/or video;
- drag and drop and/or collision detection;
- mouse position tracking and/or random values.
- use of all the technologies mentioned,
- with a high degree of sophistication and complexity,
- optimization of code,
- and exploration beyond the examples given so far,
will lead to better results.
Examples / suggestions:
- A game, for example involving collision detection, or a memory game (could be using drag and drop) – a simple score system should be used;
- An artistic/exploratory project, for example using vectors and sound, and dragable elements;
- A prototype for a web page or a mobile service;
- Any of the above, or some other concept, could be thought of an early exploration towards a final project.