It is time now to practice the knowledge you have acquired so far, and that you create a small project from scratch using the techniques you have learnt.
- use of mouse interaction,
- vector drawing,
- functions, and
- text fields.
- use of all the technologies mentioned,
- with a high degree of sophistication and complexity,
- optimization of code,
- and exploration beyond the examples given so far,
will lead to better results.
Examples / suggestions:
- Clicking on different shapes brings out different combinations of words in different text fields;
- Clicking on different shapes performs different mathematical operations, similarly to a calculator, and the result is output in a text field;
- Rolling over different areas of the screen makes certain things disappear, some shapes are more benign than others and give you a higher score, similarly to a “mine field” game. A text field could be used to track the score.